Provision of personal information
The provision of personal information by you is voluntary, and you are deemed to have given clear and unambiguous consent to consider your candidacy for job vacancies within Haw Par Group.
Retention and use of personal information
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information collected will only be used for purposes relating to your application for employment with us, including the following:
- to process and manage your application;
- to assess your suitability to assume the job duties of the position for which you have applied;
- to determine preliminary remuneration and benefits package to be discussed with you subject to selection for the position;
- to process payroll benefits and other Human Resources functions if you are employed;
- for consideration of employment within Haw Par Group; and/or
- for law enforcement, legal compliance, safety or security purposes.
If you are not selected for the post you have applied for, your application may be retained for up to 6 months, following which it will be removed from our database. Unsuccessful applicants who do not wish to be considered for subsequent recruitment exercises may request for earlier destruction of their data.
Requests should be sent to:
Group Human Resource
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this document, "we", "us", "our", "the Company" or “Group” refers to Haw Par Group of Companies.